New Blogger...

Every now and then the trendy thing for 'blogger' bloggers is to talk about how they are going to move to 'typepad' or 'wordpress' Everytime I think about it Blogger do something new that makes me want to stick around.

Blogger beta has come of age and apparently "the new version of Blogger is metaphorically bursting with features.."

I like the new dashboard and the fact that it is so much easier to see where someone has posted a comment - but above all publishing is instant.

If you get a 'switch now' button I'd say it is worth becoming a new blogger.

Comments

Andrew Bale said…
What impresses me most of all about the new version is how it has given you a sun tan, trendy sunglasses, placed you in a jungle setting (I'm an Officer get me out of here!) and made you look 10 years younger!

Glad to have Urban Army back in the ether :-)

Love and prayers
A
Gordon said…
:o)

as ever you make me laugh!!

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown