Commissioning Highlights...

There were many highlights for me this weekend. I was surprised how emotional I felt seeing The Heralds of Good News session being commissioned - I guess this year we have spent quite a bit of time together and it is the first time of saying goodbye to people I have enjoyed journeying with this year.

But for me Eryn - our youngest - stole the show. We explained that we had to go to the 'flag ceremony' (the 'final' goodbye!) and that it was not for children just for adults. Eryn looked at Kate and said "does that mean that there is going to be lots of swearing then!!!"

When the flag fell off the wall and hit someone on the head who knows - she might have been right!!!*

-----

* Please forgive me - the fact that the flag fell off the wall and hit someone on the head is true - however the suggestion that anyone might have sworn is simply story adornment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown