first year birthday...!

Just noticed that it is URBANarmy's first year birthday! I thought I'd check out my first blog to make sure I am holding with what I wanted it to be for me. I always held that I would do this blog thing for a year and then see after that.

It has been a good exercise for me, it has brought reflective discipline to why we do what we do. It has done me good to get down and out of my head some of the daily lessons that come my way. It has been great to make connections with people all over the world and I feel blessed and resourced by the diversity of thought and backgrounds. Thank you for your words of encouragement, comfort, challenge, thank you for moving my thinking along. Apart from anything it is great to look back over a year and smile as I look at the stories that have shaped me this year.

I don't want to lose any of that which has already been, nor what is to come so I'll start another year! (especially if I can get the code off SHP for his archiving system!)

Thank you to everyone who has journeyed with me so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown