Marcus and Victor...

I was disappointed today. Marcus came in to let us know that the homeless guy also known as Marcus that was found dead in a local canal wasn't in fact him! I was disappointed because I didn't get to see him. I was disappointed because I don't think I have ever seen him sober. I was disappointed that I didn't see the look on his face when he told people he'd been dry for 10 days. I was disappointed because I would have liked to have been like the others who didn't recognise him. Bram got to see him and promises to blog later. (here)

On the other hand I did sit on the bench with Victor. Apparently he has given up on colour, but still struggles with black and white - so he might have a few problems ahead! I asked him what he was going to do if he couldn't do black and white but was adamant to give colour a miss? He just smiled and gave me a "don't worry - you don't understand" look!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown