Bethan's first day at senior school...


Reprise from yesterday!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Might just bump into her Gordon. I just enrolled into the Sixth Form today.

Thomas
Gordon said…
Well done! do you have to wear a grey skirt!! I was up there today - shame we could have had a coffee.
Rob said…
interesting - it was my Beth's first day too at Chatham Grammar!
does it add to th feelings of getting older? ... it seemed only yesterday blah blah blah ...

not sure how busy you are but I am now in London most Tuesdays if you fancy hooking up for a coffee sometime?

cheers
Gordon said…
Rob - That sounds pretty good.
Anonymous said…
When is Bethan on Cbbc? Grace is desperate not to miss it?

Sue
Gordon said…
Hi Sue 30 Nov - I think

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown