Just a bit of graffiti...

I saw my first major Banksy without really looking last week; a major bit of clever graffiti art, no-one but my Nephew Shae seemed that bothered and so we wandered back for the shot. But I have started looking for some other chalkings that are around the city.



I learned about them at the Drop In that I help out at in King's Cross; basically it is a street code to guide people who are on the street as to what kind of place is safe or not; what kind of place serves food or not; what kind of place is friendly or not; where is good to sleep or not.

It is a fascinating code and now I am on the look out. It is called the 'Homeless City Guide'

I'm not entirely sure how clear this guide will come out - but you'll get the picture.*

As I walked home from Faith House I looked out for the marks - have to say I didn't get to see any; but got thinking what mark would I want to see outside my church?

What mark does your church deserve?

(*Click on the graphic for a bigger image...)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hope that it would be the friendly safe one but maybe potential for work!!!

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown