Out of the mouths of a gas man...

A new cooker arrived today. Mick, the guy who delivered it and installed it was interested in that I worked in the Training College. "So what d'you do in there mate..."

Talking to his back while he huffed and puffed to get the cooker connected; talking through grunts and shouts to his mate in the cellar; talking to him while he got me to sign in triplicate - I wasn't sure whether he was really that bothered.

As he walked out, the deed done he turned to me "So what you're telling me is that you tell them how to go in to a place and how not to go into a place..."

Two years teaching neatly summarised - thanks Mick...!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown