Mid Term Interviews...

Mainly a week of interviews this week. While very very tiring - there is something very stimulating about sharing with people in this way; something special about journeying with people while at college.

I love hearing people's insights whether implicit or explicit; I love hearing how cadets are feeling they are being shaped for ministry. I love sharing in the highs, lows and vulnerabilities and teasing out the lessons therein contained. Above all I love the contact and being able to learn from other people's insights - there is a real privilege in this process.

"I see preaching as a special part of my worship to God..." I'd not thought of it in that way before - I learned something about myself today, something blindingly obvious - thanks to a day of interviews!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown