Fallen Tree...

The wind was pretty gusty yesterday. It tugged on the car as I drove to pick the girls up from school. It shook the car as I waited. It took my breath as I walked into the school. When I got into the playground the excited chatter of parents and kids was all about the tree.

A tree had been blown down in the school playground. A matter of right angles and it all could have been all so much worse. The playground was full of playing kids when the tree could fight the wind no longer and it fell the only way that was safe. 'Playground tradegy' could have so easily been the headlines but it wasn't.

All the kids chatted excitedly, but Bethan - she was the closest when it fell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown