Cup Final Tickets....?

It is Anthony's fault I support Chelsea.

He didn't have to take me along to Stamford Bridge when I was 10, in the dark ages of bankruptcy and a huge East Stand. He didn't have to introduce me Tommy Langley, Clive Walker and Ray 'Butch' Wilkins. He didn't have to introduce me the atmosphere of The Shed. But he did.

Anthony is my big brother and he has a Cup Final ticket and I don't!! Anthony is going to Wem-ber-ley and I am not! I don't suppose anyone has a spare ticket and wants to become my friend?

Comments

Anonymous said…
At least you'll be able to watch on TV! Lincoln are in the play-offs for a record 5th successive season and I have yet to be able to see even 1 of the 10 matches they've played in the previous 4!

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown