"Where there's Wally there is worship..."
This could be the answer, the next step on from midi players and CD backing tracks. Go check Wally out at TheChurchYouKnow.
- You can always worship, even if no one in your small group can play guitar
- Worships in 'upbeat' or 'slow' modes
- Fully animatronic with moving mouth, strumming hand, and flexible hip joints
- Folds into a suitcase
- Programmable phrases like "Praise Him church" and "Let's give the Lord some applause"
- Can play on endless loop (while plugged in)
- Currently only sings, "I Could Sing of Your Love Forever"
Thanks Neil for an amusing link!
Thanks Ian for the picture