Best Christian Blog...

Somewhere there is an oxymoron kicking off in my head. For the last few years around about this time I get a random message asking me to enter for a Christian Blog Award. Comparative URBANarmy stats in themselves would suggest that this in itself is an oxymoron!

However, out of interest and of course only in the spirit of curiosity I looked at the entry form. Seems to me slightly out of kilter to self submit yourself for the Best Christian Blog award. So Christian blog awards, even if these reflections were even worthy, it kind of doesn't make sense to me ...

... £1000 prize money ... well on the other hand!

Actually no .... thanks .... but no!

Comments

Johnny said…
Could go a long way towards a season ticket at Stamford Bridge ;-)
i didn't even know there was a christian blog award! I did however find out that there is now a christian xfactor in the states, how cringworthy.
Gordon said…
Christian Xfactor - I can see the graphics now!! Great photos btw!

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown