Rob Bell really needs to visit Faith House...

The group that stays for discussion after Monday Drop in at Faith house is developing really well with Rob Bell's Nooma a good starter.

I love the way Malcolm takes it all so literal and after a great discussion about anger and irritation he starts to make a point about RB's story involving him chasing a man who tried to break into his car.


"The thing that I don't get is this...."

We wait expectantly.

"Why didn't he have an alarm on his car...!"

What I really love is that his literal observations are always receieved by the group as if they are made by Gregory of Nyssa himself!

Comments

Andrew Clark said…
We found the same issues when we used Nooma in prison, which we ended up not doing because few of the men could relate to them and were more distracted trying to work out how the images related to what he was saying than actually what he was saying.

I'll leave it to you to decide what I mean when I say that RB needs to go to prison!

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown