"Thankyou and goodnight ... uh huh!!"


This month has been good.

As a family we have been to the Ballet to see Sleeping Beauty and last week we got to see Joseph. I was astounded that the girls sat riveted through three hours of the Royal Ballet, my attention divided as we watched the mind blowing skill, strength and grace of the Rose Adagio; divided as I was uncertain what was more beautiful, the ballerina's steadiness or Eryn's intake of the beauty.

Joseph was a great experience for us as well; a great production, dreamlike, bizarre enough to keep a smile on your face throughout and on the bus on the way home. I still have a smile on my face four days later - because it was bizarre enough to fox Bethan's growing sense of theology.

"Was Elvis in the bible...?"

Comments

Rob said…
very impressive!
we should be praying we don't get into a culture battle.
I've got couple of months left of being in London regularly so be cool to catch up with a coffee before the summer if you are around.
Gordon said…
that'll be great - remind me what days?

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown