- I got thinking about the shift from selfishness to selflessness that scripture calls for and models.
- How grace is the framework for the alternative way of living that Kingdom is all about.
- How Kingdom Ambition is really to live as a conscious contradiction to the way of the world.
- How the Rich Young Ruler who sought to be perfect found maturity and completeness in moving out and beyond self.
- How Zaccheus moved from motives of self to that of hospitality and giving.
It was great to hear something of Booth's developing theology rather than hearing what for me has become an empty rallying call based on isolated quotes left outside of this theology. To hear something of the broadening of Booth's grasp of Salvation and its implication on Kingdom living shaping contemporary mission was heartening. I left wanting more.