Ski-ing with the Paradise Zone..

Well I returned to Poplar a little quicker than I expected. We only left last week but the Youth Club 's final trip to the snow dome was in jeopardy as there wasn't a mini-bus driver. I was more than happy to oblige!

It was lovely to see everyone and to have fun in the snow in summer! It was great to see Patrick's face light up when he saw me in Poplar's breakfast club and to stand there as he promised to bring untold rubbish.

Oh and Keeley taught me to predictive text!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
was great to see you gordon... thanks for coming
Roz Lynch said…
Yay Gordon...thanks...oh and did I notice that Nick's salopettes were loose on you?

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown