Cameron's fashion break...

Cameron continues to come along to Faith House and it seems he values the sense of family that exists within the staff, volunteers and guys that come to the drop in. He was quite shocked this week because he had been spotted on Tottenham Court road as a potential model for a catalogue shoot. Apparently he has the looks and physique that met a certain brief (so to speak!!).

As he showed me the contact card - he shrugged his shoulders "they'd have to do a lot of 'airbrushing' to be able to use me..."

As I thought how to encourage him, before I could speak he added.

"I've too many stab wound scars...!"

More about Cameron here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown