"Pass The BOOK STICK"

Passed to me from off shore fisherman it seems fun...

1.You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451. Which book do you want to be?
Sorry haven't read it

2. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
There was a character called Holly in a book I read about Kenya when I was 18 - she sounded great!!

3.The last book you bought was...?
The Upside-Down Kingdom by Donald B. Kraybill - I saw it referenced in Catch the wind by Charles Ringma and it caught my imagination. Waiting for it to be delivered via abebooks.com

4. The last book you read was...?
Ringma, C (1994) Catch the Wind. Regent College a bit of a bash on institutional church but from the perspective of full church engagement.

5.What are you currently reading?
Fiennes, R (2003) Captain Scott. H&S I try to balance reading between biographies, novels, worthy books! (that I largely pretend to understand!) and christian stuff.

6.Five books you would take to a desert island?
I presuming that taking a bible would be too obvious so...

The book about Kenya that I read when I was 18 with the character called Holly!!
Bonhoeffer, D. (1953) Letters and Papers From Prison
Oscar Romero The Violence of Love
Long Walk to Freedom : The Autobiography of Nelson Mandela
L. Sweets Soul Survivor : How Thirteen Unlikely Mentors Helped My Faith Survive the Church

7. What three people are you passing this stick on to and why?
Shiny Headed prophet - someone who reads and reflects
glenda morrison -a comforting similiarity of ministry and mission but in Australia
postmodern salvationist - refreshingly diverse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown