Return to Paradise...

I don't know how many hours I spent in one way or another in The Paradise Youth Centre at our last corps/ Church - quite a few I suspect. I miss Thursday evenings and the buzz of being involved in the youth club there.

It was good yesterday to drop by and spend some time hanging out with people that mean a lot to me. Chatting on the door step with Roz, playing Risk with Thomas, Jim and Josh, hearing the excitement that is theirs about going to Nairobi, Kenya to work in a Children's Home - wanting to make a difference. Chatting afterwards with the team. It was also pretty cool to see an old senior club member Jonathon now a worker.

I'll be back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown