Do you think she knows Patrick...?

The girls and I walked down into Camberwell to go to the Post Office..

She was on us in a flash. One minute shouting non-sensical obscenities at passing traffic, then she was in our face.

"You King George Pussy Dog...!"

She was quite scarey. The girls hands tightened on mine. I smiled and nervously said "hello".
She immediately mellowed, smiled and went on her way.

"Do you think she knows Patrick...?" one of the girls asked.

I don't think so but I am sure they would have a lot to talk about!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey

that is so cute, I bet you miss the colourful characters that have been a part of your life for so long. There is something about these people that leave a lasting imprint in your mind.

God Bless

Glenda

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown