Staying alert...?

At one point I felt I was in the opening scenes of Saving Private Ryan; near misses shrieking and whistling past my ears! I had to keep focused....

You can read about Adrian here.

It really is not easy talking to Adrian. I really wanted to try but Adrian has a mesmerizing effect, the slow circular nose pick throughout the conversation is hard to keep your eyes off. Fortunately it's the flicking is what keeps you alert. At one point I felt I was in the opening scenes of Saving Private Ryan; near misses shrieking and whistling past my ears! I had to keep focused.

No one really knows much about Adrian, it is hard to understand his confusion - but last week he started to talk about aeroplanes, from that I got to hear about his favourite place - Denver, I got to hear about the mountains, his love and passion for the beauty. I got to hear about his pain; that dream is no longer open to him because he can't get a visa.

"Why Adrian...?"

His voice dropped to a whisper "I don't know .... As..as..per.gers ...".

I nearly missed it - but I was glad I stayed alert.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown