Patrick's question...

Patrick's relationship with his social worker goes from strength to strength. She still meets Patrick at the hall - he wants me to help tidy his flat up so she can visit him at home! I sat in on the last session and it is lovely to see him get the support he requires and needs.

Rachel asked lots of questions probing to ascertain the level of care Patrick needs and finished the session by saying "now Patrick I have asked lots of questions do you want to ask me any?"

He didn't reply straight away, he looked around catching no-ones eyes, he looked at the floor then up at the ceiling as he thought. The with a glint in his eye he said

"I suppose marriage is out of the question...!"

Comments

BrownEyedGirl said…
OH! That is priceless. :)
WalksInTheWoods said…
And her answer was ........?

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown