Some truly inspiring people

Most of my reflections have been inspired by some of the more challenging people that we come into contact. I started this blog because I don’t ever want to forget them. Neither do I want to forget some of the other inspirational people that God has lead to cross our paths.

First of all when we arrived at Poplar there were some truly inspiring people, totally committed to the area, the urban mission of the church, totally committed to God. They’ll probably never know how much they have contributed to me. They’ll probably never know how much they’ve taught me. They’ll probably never know how much confidence they inspire within me.

These are people that we have fought (sorry Mr Burke) alongside to demonstrate true hope, justice and liberty to this community. Some of them have moved on, most remain. All of us different, but together creative. This Church ministers because of them.

One of them finishes tonight after 10 years of youth work - Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown