My Ancient/Modern view...

I love where I live but it is good to get away. We try and take a meaningful break every half-term. So I'll be trading this view from our front door for a week.

(I struggled to upload the picture but I leave the code incase it is a temporary blogger glick - If it remains a little box with a cross in it please be assured that that isn't actually the view from my front door - use your imagination and think of the oldest remaining building in the East End - St Matthias Church dwarfed and shadowed by the 50 storey Canary Wharf Tower)

Comments

Kathryn said…
ouch
talk about living a parable....
Have a good break, Gordon. I'm off to Rydal Hall with the parish, which is at least a change of scene (she says, trying hard to convince herself):-)

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown