Ralph's Funeral...

I couldn't make it. I would have done anything to be there but I couldn't. Kate was teaching and I was on the school run. 9 am is early for a funeral - but that's when the council gets funerals like Ralph's out of the way.

Have you ever known anyone who would have no one at their funeral?


Have you ever known anyone who would have no one at their funeral? No one? The minister and the coffin and that is it? I remembered being at Mr Hopgoods funeral (here), I remembered being part a congregation of 3. I knew that Ralph would have no-one to see him off - that's why I wanted to be at Ralph's funeral, but I couldn't make it. I was pleased that my friend and colleague Bram was able to officiate and be there.

Conversations today were about Ralph - he most definately will be remembered.

Read more about Ralph here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown