I am not jealous ... honest!

John Murray was a team mate in the university 1st XI (this was Lampeter before anyone is unduly impressed), he was a great house mate, a great mate, my best man at our wedding.

I thought of my mate John today while I was strumming and preaching at church today! I thought of John being paid to commentate his way through the World Cup. Poor John I guess someone has to do it!

Ok I am not jealous, or remotely bitter! To be honest I'd rather be trying to fix the toilets at the hall after the service than being paid to watch football!

Really who could think of anything worse! Please remember John - it must be truly terrible!

Comments

Thomas said…
hey gordon!

dont worry about missing the film tonight we will have to try and go another time. i will try and get a copy of the killers album for you........yes nick it will be a legal copy...i think lol. hope no police check your site.

anyway see you soon! the free ranged chicken
Anonymous said…
actually this does rate high on the 'I would hate to do this' scale doesn't it?

Expect the toilets are pristine now too :) laughing
Gordon said…
Thanks Thomas - look forward to seeing the film at long last!
Gordon said…
Lorna - the problem is that they never seem to stay pristine!!

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown