Patrick might have a point ...!

Patrick and I stop walking, he looks at me kindly and says, "Perhaps it is you that needs the social worker!!!"

Patrick was in a flap, he was to see his social worker but it seemed that there was an appointment clash with the boiler maintenance people coming to look at Patrick's boiler. So I walk with Patrick to re-arrange his appointment. I try to clarify the situation as we walk.

"So Patrick the boiler men are coming tomorrow?"


"no"

"I thought you said they were coming tomorrow"

"No - I'm meeting Rachel tomorrow ...!"

"So why am I coming to re-arrange the appointment?"

"I don't know!"

"So the boiler people aren't coming tomorrow?"

"no"

"So what are we doing now!"

"I don't know!"

Patrick and I stop walking, he looks at me kindly and says, "Perhaps it is you that needs the social worker!!!"

Comments

Thomas said…
im glad i can finaly comment on your blog. its good to know that theres people like patricks social worker looking out for him but its nicer knowing that theres people like you, kate, bram and rondha looking out for him.
Gordon said…
Sorry - Thomas it is largely a tad boring :o) - hopefully you'll forgive me for beating you at TT and come to church on sunday!!?
Gordon said…
Howard - I don't know where you'll be soldiering! but you reallu ought to come and meet Patrick at some point :o)
Thomas said…
hey gordon i dont think your blogs not boring its just that some stuff i dont understand because i dont know anything about it lol. a blog is for the person who makes it not for everyone else so if you find it interesting then thats great. dont worry what people like me think lol. im still traumatised about what you done to me in TT lol. ill be at church on sunday, kate dones nothing wrong its just you ill be avoiding :o)lol. its a shame i cant make it saturday. glad you're enjoying the killers album.
Thomas said…
lol grammar mistake. get rid of not in the first sentence.

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown