Sunday's Bits and Bobs...

It's been a good day today. Worship has been creative, varied and refreshing. Patrick's written prayer with me this morning - Thanking God for Girls, the moon, Tina and women!? I thanked God for Patrick that in all the chaos of his life he can thank God.

We finished the day with Brother Dean the Urban Monk of Poplar helping us journey through the use of simple yet profound music of Taize. Actually Dean is our Youth Worker and is not an Urban Monk (!)

What struck me was the silence. What struck me was what was communicated to me in the silence. What struck me is why is God nagging me about something that is seemingly right! Anyone got any ideas!!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown