My weeks Highlights and Lowlights

Highlights

I’m trying to put my finger on the highlights and lowlights for me this week..

:: The privilege of spending quality time with my family
:: Our international night
:: Spending time with the house group I go to
:: Andrea turning up out of the blue
:: Andrea brining a friend to church within hours of discovering we were a church and not a library!
:: Andrea and her Friend brining another friend to their local house group
:: Picking some tinned produce – for our food parcels - from a posh company in Canary Wharf and watching Patrick introduce himself as the Director of Space to the bemused manager of the company.
:: Patrick’s naughty knowing smile when he overheard me telling someone!
:: Top conversations throughout the week
:: The Maureen moment
:: Spending time with a friend I don’t get to see enough of and to share stories.
:: Finding a coffee bar that if I could write a book – I would write it in there!!

Lowlights

:: Madrid Train Blast - Seeing the devastation people have on each other
:: Having to sort out replacing a fabulous youth worker
:: dealing with the insecurities of above
:: Iron catching fire as I was ironing
:: listening to people moaning on about the church mini-bus
:: rushing things that need more time and thought
:: seeing the look of disappointment on Nick and Mick’s face when they lost at table tennis ;o)
:: waking up at 5am on a Saturday morning and the kids still asleep at 8:35am

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown