The beauty of blogging...

What I have enjoyed about blogging is actually getting to meet people whose blogs I visit and who visit URBANarmy.

Today was great in that I met Rochelle and John McAllister who blog here, John also is co-editor of theRubicon. They were passing through London from Canada on their way to three years working for The Salvation Army in Zimbabwe. I drove them round the sights of London and showed them around Poplar and I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with people I'd never met before but felt as though I'd known them for years!

It was great to hear about the similarities and differences of 614 Regent Park in Toronto with what we do in Poplar, and to share passions and frustrations of inner-city ministry. I'd say theirs will be a blog to keep tabs on as they share their new experiences of Africa - particularly if Rochelle gets to ride a giraffe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown