Christian Awareness Project...

Some time ago I visited a Mosque and they invited me on an 'Islam Awareness Project'. I never made it, more out of a lack of time than inclination, but as I drove home that day I thought what a good idea.

So I have tried to develop a 'Christian Awareness Project'. Usually an art installation, a stimuli to conversation and dialogue. It goes in our community lounge which is packed most mornings with people, conversation and incident (here for instance).

A new Easter project is taking shape using some Luc Freymanc, a bit of Sieger Koder together with a cartoon scripture union tract blown up. I've been mulling over a solitary text that captures the intrigue and power of Easter. So far I am settling with John 10:10 - the juxtaposition of life with images of Good Friday seems to capture the mood of the display. But can you do better? Any suggestions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of sally bashing....

Types of Christian Spirituality...

Lost Voices of Mission...Fred Brown